A Monstrous Tyranny | Esther 1
Has God’s promise to Abraham failed?
How will God resolve this existential crisis for the Jewish people – who at the time were
weak and powerless, and living in exile?
1) Food for Thought (Chapter 1).
2) The Quest for a Queen (Chapter 2).
3) The Enemy Emerges (Chapter 3).
- When God’s people hide their true identity, the whole of society suffers.
- We must each do what we can, where we can, to combat the evils in our society –
trusting that God will deliver his people by turning events to his own glory.