Judges 18 | 01.08.2021
- 'In those days, Israel has no king, everyone did as he saw fit.'
1) The Sad Plight of the Danites (v1-2).
2) Meeting at Micah’s Place (v3-6).
3) Easy Pickings (v7-10).
4) 'You Know What to Do…' (v11-26).
5) Dan’s Downfall (v27-31)
- See: Revelation 7:4-8.
- 'Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry!' (1 Cor 10:14)
- Idols always break the hearts of their worshippers.
- Bad behaviour is always an evidence of idolatry.
- Hemmed in and helpless? Turn back to God!
- The only way to be rid of an idol is to dispossess it by the love of Jesus.
- Let the church always be willing to reform herself, under God.