Press on Toward the Goal | Philippians 3:12-4:1
Question: How do you go from ‘good’ to ‘great’ in the Christian life?
1. Paul’s Joy Revisited (v10-11).
2. Pressing On (v12-17)
a. Holy dissatisfaction
3. Mindful of the Dangers (v18-21).
4. Toward the Goal (4:1).
- Who are your heroes in the faith?
- Beware the dangers of living as an enemy of the cross of Christ.
- Aim to excel in whatever ministry God gives you, to his glory.
- Pursue personal holiness.
- Be a godly example to others – for your good, and our blessing!