Question Time | Mark 2:1-22
1. Questions of authority (v1-12).
• Action: Jesus heals a paralysed man.
• Response: “Why does this fellow talk like that?”
2. Questions of integrity (v13-17).
• Action: Jesus called Levi.
• Response: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and ‘sinners’?”
3. Questions of consistency (v18-22).
• Action: Jesus doesn’t require his disciples to fast.
• Response: “How is it that John’s disciples and the disciples of the Pharisees are fasting, but yours are not?”
4. Kingdom answers: The shock of the new.
A clash of Kingdoms … To enter the Kingdom of God, is to leave the Kingdom of the World. This is what happens when you follow Jesus. Depending on your choice, you will either love Him or hate Him … accept Him, or reject Him.