Soothing Strained Relations | 2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11
- What should we do when we face serious disagreement?
1) An Audience of One (1:12-14).
2) Rebutting the Critics (1:15-2:4)
a) Is Paul double-minded? (1:15-17)
b) God is Faithful (1:18-22).
c) ‘It was in order to spare you ...’ (1:23-2:4).
3) The Great Gift of Forgiveness (2:5-11).
- Loving one another is hard work!
- Don’t deny the truth.
- Allow room for conscience.
- Be quick to forgive when repentance is real.
- Don’t dodge the tough decisions just because they’re tough.