Taking Care of One Another | Philippians 2:19-3:11
Question: Practically, what does it mean to care for others?
1. Caring for One Another’s Welfare (2:18-30)
2. Caring for One Another’s Faith (3:1-11)
- Safeguarding the Gospel (v1-3)
- Paul and the Law: Total Loss (v4-6)
- Paul and Christ: Total Gain (v7-11).
- We have become a far more heartless and uncaring society; but by God’s grace, we
can make a difference.
- God’s Word teaches us to be responsible for one another’s wellbeing –
emotionally, physically and spiritually