The God of all Comfort | 2 Corinthians 1:1-11
- Where do I most often go for comfort?
- To whom do I most often turn for comfort?
1) Paul, the Injured Lover (v1-2).
2) Christian Comfort vs “Comfortable Christians” (v3-7).
3) The Hope we have in Christ (v8-11).
- Christ’s comfort to us comes through Christ’s suffering for us.
- Christ’s comfort is not an end in and of itself. It’s a means to an end. Any comfort
that you receive from God isn’t just for you – it’s also for you to share with others.