The Heart of Thankfulness | 1 Chronicles 16:7-36
- Are you happy with your life?
1. David’s Joy (v7).
2. Love Rejoices in the Joy of the Beloved (v8-13).
3. Thankfulness Arises out of Real-Life Situations (v14-22).
4. Our Thankfulness has Real Implications for the World (v23-34).
5. True Thankfulness Leads to True Worship (v35-36).
- “If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth, but only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin; and in the end, despair.” (C.S. Lewis).