Repentance, Explained and Applied | 2 Corinthians 7:2-16
1) What is Repentance?
2) Paul’s Appeal for Repentance (v2-4).
3) Good News from Titus (v5-7).
4) The Joy that Come from Godly Repentance (v8-16).
- ‘Godly sorrow leads to repentance that brings life, and leaves no regret.’ (v10)
- Why you need to take repentance seriously:
-- Christ Commands it. (Mark 1:14-15)
-- No salvation without it. (Luke 13:3)
-- No peace from God without out. (Ezekiel 36:25)
-- It is your duty to repent. (Acts 17:30)
-- It is your joy to repent. (2 Corinthians 7:13)
- See: Repentance by John Colquhoun.