Christ’s Love Compels Us | 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:2
Today’s passage is like a necklace of fine pearls, held together by the golden thread of
1) The Pearl of our Final State (5:1-5).
- As Christians, we know that death is not the end. God has prepared a new bodily
'house' for us to dwell in, forever.
2) The Pearl of our Faithful Living (5:6-10).
- It is our duty to live by faith in this world, until we come to live by sight in the
3) The Great Pearl of Christ’s Love (5:11-15).
- Is the love of Christ the compelling motive of your life?
4) The Pearl of Regeneration (5:16-17).
- If you are a Christian, people will notice this about you: the old has gone, the new
5) The Pearl of Reconciliation (5:18-6:2).
- We implore you on Christ’s behalf: be reconciled to God.
- What does Christ’s love mean to you?
- Be reconciled to God!