Don’t Grow Weary in Doing Well | 2 Thessalonians 3
- Don’t neglect the ‘small things’ in the Christian life – they’re just as important to God
as the ‘big things’.
1. Don’t Grow Weary in Prayer (v1-5).
2. Don’t Grow Weary in Personal Discipline (v6-15).
3. Don’t Grow Weary in Sharing God’s Peace (v16-18).
- Don’t be lazy. Carpe Diem! Redeem your time.
- Even if Christ is coming back in the next 24 hours, don’t abandon your daily
responsibilities as a Christian. It may focus your attention on matters you
particularly need to attend to; but apart from that, just get on with whatever
Christ has called you to do.